15 Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes Ideas To Impress Your Guests
Finding Vegan Thanksgiving recipes isn’t the most simple task in the world. Thankfully, with the help of the internet, it’s become quite a bit easier over the years. If you live the vegan lifestyle, how has your Thanksgiving dinner planning been developing? Thanksgiving is one of those holidays that literally revolves around food, family, and conversations…and did I mention food?
To say there are hundreds of vegan recipes out there would be an understatement. Depending on your taste buds, you can find literally thousands of options for your Thanksgiving day feast. The kicker? Finding ones that you actually want to try and have the time to make. Every recipe looks amazing it it’s truest form sitting on a computer screen or on the pages of a recipe book, but when it comes down to actually following those steps and making that vegan Thanksgiving recipe, how many times have you stopped in your tracks and changed your mind?
Don’t be that way anymore! Open up your mind, and your creative cooking to experience some of these amazing Thanksgiving recipes! While some on the list may take a little bit more time than others, trust in the fact that the are all worth it in the end! To be able to enjoy a great feast, and still follow your vegan lifestyle is an amazing gift! If you’ve been on the hunt for some delicious vegan Thanksgiving recipes, look no further than the 15 suggestions below.
15 Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
- Vegan Chicken Nugget and Apple Stuffing – A delicious stuffing with an amazing flavor.
- Gluten-Free Vegan Pecan Pie – Who says you can’t have your pie and eat it too?
- Vegan Cheesy Potatoes – Yes, please! Gear yourself up for seconds with this delicious dish!
- Pumpkin Vegetable Casserole – A fun twist to a casserole dish.
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie – No Thanksgiving would be complete with pumpkin pie.
- Vegan Pumpkin Mac & Cheese – Even the kiddos will want to try this one!
- Instant Pot Brownies with Pumpkin – Is there anything that the Instant Pot can’t cook?
- Green Bean Casserole – Delicious, and classic.
- Vegan Shepards Pie – This could be a meal in itself or a solid side dish option!
- Vegan Fried Eggplant Casserole – Eggplant steals the show with this casserole dish.
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Dinner Rolls – Keep those piping hot rolls coming!
- Paleo Mashed Cauliflower Kale – You’ll love this flavor of this dish!
- Maple Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes – Sweetness meets goodness.
- Fall Harvest Kale Salad – Light and refreshing, perfect for a dinner option.
- Vegan Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes – Easy to make, even easier to eat and enjoy!
There ya have it…15 amazing, delicious vegan recipes to rock your Thanksgiving Day. From desserts to side dishes, these recommendations have it all. How motivated are you feeling this Thanksgiving holiday to create an all vegan meal? It’s entirely possible to make every recipe on this list to have on your holiday table!
No longer will you have to set out and miss out on piling your plate high with goodies during the holidays. You can join in on the festive fun and good eats, just like everyone else. And the great news about these recipes? They are classic and can actually be made to enjoy any time of the year!
Start with Thanksgiving, and work your cooking magic. Once you and your family and friends taste these delicious recipes, they’ll be begging you to make them again and again. And who says that you can’t have a repeat of Thanksgiving in another 6 months? It’s all in the recipes that you decide to make. Practice makes perfect so give these vegan recipes a try to make them perfect for round two!